Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cloud (online) storage COPY












I am cleaning up my laptop, it's about to burst... I have a 1 TB external drive where I store my data I don't frequently use. But in a month or so I'll be on the move again and I want to travel as light as possible. Some years ago I installed Dropbox, but I only used it once to receive a map with photos.

This week I installed Copy with at least 15 GB free storage while Dropbox offers 2GB.
When you invite a friend to register you both get 5 GB extra! For signing up use this link ;-) https://copy.com/?r=6sSaM0

Cloud storage makes it easy for me to have my private and jewelry making photos accessible anywhere I am. It saves me extra space on my laptop and in my luggage, plus I don't have to worry about losing my photos & documents. It's already working for me, I feel much 'lighter' :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment